Sunday, October 31, 2010

My favorite kind of visitor

Our neighbor's dog, Tusk, likes to visit on his morning rounds around the neighborhood.

Good morning!
Tusk is as big as a bear, but much nicer.  My sweetheart's been gone for a couple days, and I've taken the opportunity to tuck in and be a little anti-social. But I like to chat with Tusk, and also this funny Stellar Jay that hangs around when I'm out in the shed. He must not have a whole lot of human interaction, because he's not scared of me at all. He just hops around a couple feet away from me, looking for tasty morsels, as I chatter away.

Tusk checking out the wood pile.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.