Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sometimes absence means presence

A sunny ski up the Lowe.


It's been awhile, I know. Things have been busy here at the snowy cabin. The main item on the agenda right now is employment and everything that comes along with it- including an adjustment period after a glorious four month break. After a hectic few months, things are slowing down, and I'm settling in, and life is pretty great. I've been out and about, doing some fun things, but have only had time to, you know, do them. Not necessarily blog about them. 


Finally, I have a moment to catch up, catch my breath and write. I'm going to try and post more often, so stay tunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.